Monday, March 23, 2009

5 Footers Rippin the Party Apart

Yo, Nerds.

It has been a while since I got mad nerdy on you fools. I am back and nerdy as ever with a super combo piece. Peace to Agnew/drizzle for holding it down while I was sleeping!

So, today's topic is 5 footer's ripping the party apart. So for those who don't really remember Phife's lyrics that well, that means short rappers who tear up the mic!

Not only your favorite short MC's, but we are gonna go even nerdier and break them down into a football/soccer team line up! Ya get me!

I have gone with the classic 4-4-2 line up to suit these guys.

1-Guru - GK ('It's mostly the voice' MC was never too extroverted or wild but as reliable as they come, just what you need between the posts)

2-Keith Murry - RB (The beef curry bringing some spice to the right wing attacks. On the overlap he has been described as the most beautiful thing)

3-Fredro Star - CD (Hard in the challenge. Quick to Slam opposition strikers into the advertising boards)

4-Sticky Fingerz -CD (Forming a great pairing in the middle with ONYX member Fredo, Sticky Fingerz known for making strikers BACDAFUCUP)

5-Prodigy - LB (Not Wayne but Queens Bridge repping hard on the left making wingers SHOOK ONES)

6-Buckshot - RW (Rolling from left to right then front to back, sure to get cha open)

7-Rakim - IM (Hip Hop Pele controling the midfield, he ain't no joke)

8-Bushwick Bill -IM (The Texan's twists and turns are sure to have oppnent's mind's playing tricks on them)

9-Phife Dogg - LW (The greatest 5 footer ripping pitches apart. Yes, he can kick it)

10-Black Thought - FW (Philly's very own Maradonna is always in the eye of the storm when the pressure's on)

11-Ludacris - FW (Unpredictable and off the hook. Heard to scream at defenders "Move bitch, get out the way")

Bench:
Sonsee
Too $hort
Lil' Kim

Manager:
Snoop Dogg

Peace

Two Hands

3 comments:

deez nuts said...

What, no Jeru? I would've found space for the dirty rotten scoundrel...

djtwohands said...

That's funny. Ian said the same thing to me tonight. I met him at a gig in the UK, I should have remembered his "I got big dreads to make up for my lack of size" ass.

verge said...

I had no idea that Sticky Fingaz, Black Thought, or Luda were little fellas.LOL... Ras Kass? Good job, man. I'm gonna bookmark this blog, it's dope. Thanks.