Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Glove Compartment



Back with another mix, this time with a special shout to the nerds on the road & at weddings and stuff. I gotta know - has Dan given in to temptation yet? My money says no, but it doesn't sound convincing...


LDJ - Get Ya Gun f/ Redman
MC Eiht - Streiht Up Menace
Mykill Miers - World War I
Kazi - Wake Up
Onyx - Raze It Up
Big Willie Smith - Keep It Real...Represent '96
Ghostface - Crooklyn
Onyx - Throw Ya Gunz
Count Bass D - On The Reels
Saafir - Battle Drill
M.O.P. - Stick To Ya Gunz f/ Kool G. Rap
Supastition - Hate My Face
Rampage - Wild For The Night f/ Busta Rhymes
Smooth Da Hustler - Hustlin' (Steady Remix)
Nice & Smooth - Dr. Feelgood f/ Ill Al Skratch, Nine & M.O.P.
Wu-Tang Clan - Careful (Click, Click)
Cypress Hill - Killa Hill Niggas f/ RZA & U-God
Mobb Deep - Thrill Me f/ Big Noyd
Trends Of Culture - Who Got My Back?
La The Darkman - As The World Turns f/ Raekwon
Cannibal Ox - A B-Boy's Alpha

Give You

Thanks for the link Al but I already have eps. 1, 3, 6 & 8; just haven't been able to track down links for the rest, so if you could go ahead and sort that out it'd be great

No comments: