Thursday, July 31, 2008

I only hit grand slams, never will I bunt


Remix time...but whose remixes? Here're some clues:

I catch 22/ When I began to/ Express myself on the lyrical tip/ Ayo I dip/And I'm smooth as Miracle Whip

Now everybody's waitin' for _____________ to slip/ But it won't happen cause I'm just too swift/I got props from here to Albequerque/ Eat ya ass up like a piece of beef jerky

I go on & on to the kick drum/ I get oodles & oodles, so yo come get some/ I won't sweat it, cause now my respects known/ While you're home, suckin' on a neck bone/ Tellin' girls that you're livin fat/ But at your home you're eatin chicken backs/Girl I'm kickin' facts

Got it? Come on, you're supposed to be rap nerds...


!!!!!!!!Spoiler coming!!!!!!!!!








Here it is, remixes from the man who got props like a cop

House Of Pain - Word Is Bond (Remix 1) f/ Diamond D
Urban Thermo Dynamics - Manifest Destiny (Diamond's Dirty Version)
Diamond D - The Hiatus (Remix) f/ Cru
Leaders Of The New School - Classic Material (Diamond Remix)
Ras Kass - Soul On Ice (Diamond Remix)
Diamond D - Best Kept Secret (Diamond Remix)
OutKast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (Diamond Remix)
Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down (Remix) f/ Diamond D

The proof is in the pudding so hush

1 comment:

djtwohands said...

C'mon son my steelo's tight
Cause by far I'm the best producer on the mic