Monday, July 14, 2008

Slow Flow

It took a while for me to give in to the new school methods. I still like to think I am old school like that but in truth I ain't any more. I got Serato scratch live about 9 months ago. No more records, what do I spend my money on now?

This is the first tape/mp3 I made with Serato. It was pretty much all live with a few big F*%# Ups cut out. Hence, it's a bit rough around the edges. Yeah, excuses! Drew stepped up the game with dope artwork for the cover for his tapes so I had get my art on.

Indeed.



Slow Flow

1 Mr.Slow Flow - Evidence
2 Snap Yo Fingaz (Instra) - Lil Jon
3 Fuck The Law - Dead Prez
4 Roc-A-Fella Billionaires - Freeway feat Jay Z
5 Gold Chain Music - Bumrush Brothers
6 At Your Door - Clipse Feat Roscoe P, Coldchain and Pharrell.
7 The Riddler - Methodman.
8 Beef - Mos Def
9 Come On Baby - Saigon
10 Hustle On - Keith Murray
11 Badman - Murs
12 Greenery - Quasimoto
13 Good Clothes - Little Brother
14 State Of Grace - Raekwon

2 comments:

djtwohands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
djtwohands said...

Look Obama likes my Mix Tape too!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_radio/story/0,,2291781,00.html