Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DJ Premier Goodies

DJ Derezon & Illfated Tre - 14 Deadly Secrets Of DJ Premier

Stop reading and download this mix.

Ok, now while you wait...I came across this at recogthereal.blogspot.com (DEEP mixtape blog). It's short, only 36 minutes, and you've heard the songs, um, a couple times before BUT each song has a little intro commentary by Premier about the song!!!!!

Anyways, I'm gonna know my audience and stop selling something you already bought. Here's the tracklist:

Gang Starr - Words I Manifest (Remix)
Gang Starr - The ? Remains
Nas - Nas Is Like
Nas - New York State Of Mind
KRS-One - MCs Act Like They Don't Know
Jay-Z - A Million & One Questions
M.O.P. - New Jack City
Gang Starr - Full Clip
Gang Starr - You Know My Steez
Jeru The Damaja - Come Clean
Group Home - Livin' Proof
Afu-Ra - Defeat
Rakim - When I Be On The Mic
Gang Starr - Step In The Arena



3 comments:

djtwohands said...

Primo was having Sex! The part about the full clip intro had me in stitches!

The best Nerd Post to date hands down!

Big Up!

Anda said...

"how do I start this shit?"

WoodenPunch said...

U can download the entire 14 Deadly Secrets Series and much more on my Blog

www.tretheboywonder.blogspot.com


14 Deadly Secrets hosted by ERICK SERMON coming soon

please holla


tre