Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The longest waited, the most anticipated



"I don’t stutter, I’m so butter, like no other/Word, I’m that funky type of soul brother/I get stupid, but I’m dumb wise/I’m one guy that can rock a party from night until sunrise/You can’t mess with the rap lord/That’s like sayin _______________________"

Hot off the presses, my sixth blend mix for your listening pleasure: acapellas + new instrumentals = sexy time. If you can't fill in the blank, you need this mix...



Blendage 6
Common - I Used To Love H.E.R.
MF Doom - Vomit
The High & Mighty - Hands On Experience f/ El-P & Bobbito
Missy Elliott - Back In The Day f/ Jay-Z
Frankie Cutlass - You & You & You f/ June Lover, Sadat X & Redman
Unsung Heroes - What Would You Do? f/ Mr. Complex & J-Live
Freddie Foxxx - I Come To War
Raekwon - Criminology f/ Ghostface
DJ Honda - (Pre) Out For The Cash f/ Beatnuts, Fat Joe & Common
J-Live - Can I Get It?
Big Daddy Kane - How U Get A Record Deal?
Mad Skillz - The Nod Factor
Rick Ross - Hustlin' (Remix) f/ Jay-Z
Jay-Z - Success f/ Nas
Rascalz - Dreaded Fist
Lord Finesse - Hip 2 Da Game
Peanut Butter Wolf - Definition Of Ill f/ Planet Asia & Madlib
Jungle Brothers - How Ya Want It f/ De La Soul
Morcheeba - Women Lose Weight f/ Slick Rick
Notorious B.I.G. - Come On f/ Sadat X
Tha Alkaholiks - Likwidation

Part 1
Part 2

No comments: