Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Romantic At Heart

Yes, you will be aware of my hardcore ghetto credentials from just a brief perusal of this blog. I am however, a romantic Rapnerd too.

Due to the fact that my lady is leaving to go traveling for some time to the rugged world of Central and South America, I have chosen to post some of my favorite romantic Hip Hop videos. Some don't have videos, sorry.

Here is my Top 10 Dedecated to the love of my life, in reverse order.

10 - Lots Of Lovin - Pete Rock and CL Smooth. A classic piece of cheese that might send you crackers.

Pete Rock & Cl Smooth ~ Lots of Lovin


9 - Tonite's Da Nite - Redman. Thug Lovin in it's highest form.



8 - Simon Says - Pharoahe Monch. "Yeah, I said it, Rub on your titties!"



7 - Prince Charming - Brother Ali. Sorry no Video but she loves this one so much and I always thought of myself as quite the prince charming!



6 - Camay - Ghostface Killah. "Oh you sexy mutha F%&#% God Damn what's the recipe, you make a N*&$# wanna...GOD DAMN!"



5 - Dry Cry - Sizzla. Not Hip Hop. No Video. Who cares! Big Tune!



4 - Ms Fat Booty - MOS DEF. "Ass so fat that you can see it from the front!"



3 - Witness - Roots Manuva. Funny Video. Witness the fitness!



2 - I'll Be There For You - Method Man FT Mary J Blige. What more can I say?



1 - The Light - Common. Yes, you are my light.



To My Light! I'll miss you.

1 comment:

DJ Marcus Aurelius said...

dan is the only mofo that will dedicate simon says to his wiffie and she'd love it.

jeyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeaaah