Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sewing Machine




New mix is done.

Like all my mixes you can expect some dope tunes, hard beats, not quite perfect mixing and cutting as well as tunes you know and some you might not. This time around I decided to add some UK Hip Hop. There are some new joints and some old ones you might have missed.

As with the last two mixes I have dedicated the mix to a character from 'The Wire'. 'Slow Flow' was for Omar, 'A Code' for The Bunk. This mix is for Slim Charles. I thought for a while who to chose this time and a few lines I remembered of his convinced me to go for the man who really moved with the changing times.

Sewing Machine - DJ Two Hands

01 - Heltah Skeltah - The Art of Disrespekinazation
02 - Sadat X Feat KRS-One & Rahzel -Blow Up Da Spot
03 - Chester P - Suicide Switch
04 - Real Live - Real Live Sh__t
05 - Kid Cudi Feat Wale - Is There Any Love
06 - Cool Kids - Blackmags
07 - Ramson Badbonez - Blackmags Remix
08 - Phil Anastasia ft. Inspectah Deck & Sean Price - Symphonies
09 - Dark Sun Riders Feat Brother J - Dark Sun Riders
10 - Defari Feat Dialated - Behold My Life
11 - Busta Rhymes Feat Lil Fame - The Game Room
12 - Vast Aire - Tipping Dominoes
13 - Redman & Method Man - Dangerous MC's
14 - Az Feat The RZA - Doe Or Die Remix
15 - klashnekoff ft. Skriblah & Kyza - Sayonara

Enjoy.

4 comments:

deez nuts said...

:( the link doesn't work! devastating...

djtwohands said...

Yo! It seems ok for me, try again but click harder!

deez nuts said...

illllllllll. i'm feelin that shit son! how geeked were u when u found that song with the rap nerds line? and the reference to 'slim' in the same song? i was jumping up and down in my car. sadly my friends aren't as excited...

Chris said...

Yo, that Scratch produced joint is off the hinges. Not only the Galaxians falling but the "shoo, shoo" of the shooting sound. I nearly blew my load.