Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Radio

"Radio, suckers never play me"



Well in fact they do now. I have a show every Tuesday night on shining radio in Tainan, Taiwan. 88.1 on the FM dial if you are in the city. However, most of you nerds are not in Tainan anymore (punks that you are).

So to listen online you need KMPlayer Go to here

Then you need to http://fm881.stut.edu.tw/

Tuesday nights 9-11 pm Taiwan time. You are gonna have to work out what that means for you. I am trying to sort out a replay on Thursdays 1-3 pm. Will keep you updated.

I should warn you that there are no turntables in the radio station so I can not do any mixing and cutting and scratching and all that good stuff, it's more just introducing the Taiwanese audience to some of that real Hip Hop and Funk and reggae.

No comments: