Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aces International


Eek-A-Mouse. "Shall I style ya?"


Now I know this is the rapnerds blog. But, I am gonna drop something that is a little different. Today is my brothers birthday and in his honour I will give you one of my favorite reggae albums ever. This is Aces International, a live session featuring Eek-A-Mouse, Yellowman, Fathead, Little John, Toyan, Welton Ire, Buro and Billy Boyo. This session was recorded live and features some truly memorable stuff from all the artists but for me Eek-A-Mouse and Yellowman killed it on this recording. The reaction of the crowd to the big tunes as they drop is amazing.

Yellowman "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way"

Recorded in 1982 in Kingston Jamaica this album has been one of my favorites of all time.

Aces International.






1 comment:

dj mentos said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing.