Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hella Deep

This one is strictly 90's joints, but I tried to keep it to songs you haven't heard a million times.

Lace up the timbs & bang that shit!


Derelect Camp - Prillz (Pressure)
Raw Fusion - Glockadoodayoo
Hard 2 Obtain - Off The Top (Straight From The 12 Block)
Third Sight - Ballsacks
Lord Finesse - Do Your Thang f/ Diamond D.
Reflexions - This Could Be The Day
Finsta Bundy - Sunnyside
Big Nous - Just Not My Style
Blackface - Session f/ Fat Joe
Big Kwam - I Don't Give A Fuck
3rd Eye - Naw Mean f/ Nine
KMD - What A Nigga Know?
Soul Survivors - We Rock The Mic
Yall So Stupid - Van Full Of Pakistans (Skeff Mix)
Brother Arthur - Year Of The 9
Fatal - Pass The Kronz
Pure Genius - Undercover
Munk Wit Da Funk - I Blame My Neighborhood
Ten Thieves - It Don't Matter
Black Eye - Blue Black
Tony Da Skitzo - Who U Talkin' 2?
Casual - Rock On f/ Pep Love
D.O.I. - Who Got My Back?

Deep as a skinny girl's...

No comments: